- All cabinet orders must be e-mailed or faxed to the order desk. Phone orders will not be accepted.
- Please specify on the order if you would like it palletized.
- Unassembled cabinets can be returned for credit with a restocking fee of 25% with a minimum of $60.00. Items must be in their original box and accompanied by the original Midwest order number.
- Credit will be issued once item inspection has occurred to insure product(s) are in resalable condition.
- Midwest is not responsible for shipping costs.
- Product cannot be returned without a return authorization ticket filed 24 hours in advance.
- Glazed, painted or assembled product cannot be returned.
- Notify salesman to verify claim. Midwest will determine whether an item will be replaced or repaired.
- Order is placed by the order desk and delivery/pick up is arranged.
- Customer places defective part in the original or replacement box and returns to Midwest. Return to Midwest must be made within 30 days.
- Paperwork for warranty item is held on file for 30 days. Once warranty item is received by Midwest it will be processed as a warranty and no charge will be made to the account. If the item is not returned the customer will be invoiced.
Will Call Policy
- All products require a signature to be released. This signature signifies that the product has been inspected and that all missing items/damage from this point is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Midwest Freight Claims Process
- Damage Claims must be filed within 15 days of delivery.
- Note the type of damage on the delivery receipt (i.e. crushed, torn or punctured boxes.)
- If freight is refused reason for refusal must be noted.
- Leave damaged product and packaging material "as is" until it is determined whether an inspection is required.
- If the customer refuses the shipment and product is deemed nonreturnable customer is responsible for the return freight fee.
- Please do not dispose or destroy of any damaged freight without a letter of authorization from Midwest.
- Notify Midwest order desk within 15 days of delivery if there is a shortage on your order.
- Order desk will research original order, check warehouses and inventories to find discrepancy.
- If shipping is required, missing items will be sent on the next Midwest truck.